SoftBums Mini Pods add aborbency
Which Mini Pod should I choose?
are composed of 3 layers of absorbent microfiber terry
and topped with a super soft layer of microfleece to provide comfort and
a dry feel for your baby! Lay them in your Echo Shell or stuff
them in your Omni with a Pod
to increase absorbency for heavy wetters or overnight use. You can put
them on top or beneath the Pod. You can also use them alone with
an Echo or Omni Shell for newborns for a super trim fit while still providing
comfort and a dry feel along with plenty of absorbency for any newborn!
- DryTouch fleece top wicks moisture away, keeping
- Great by itself for ages 0-2 months
- 3 layers of super absorbent microfiber terry add
absorbency without making diapers bulky
- Easily snaps or stuffs into your Echo or Omni
- Made to pair with other Pods to add extra
absorbency for nighttime or heavy wetters
- Perfect size for newborns, and works great for
Nothing fits like a SoftBums with SlideSize, and
SoftBums Mini Pods are made to fit perfectly inside a SoftBums Echo or Omni Shell, but
Mini Pods are even more useful than that. The best kept secret about Mini
Pods is that they can be used as a doubler in ANY diaper, increasing absorbency
of everything from pocket diapers to fitted diapers to prefolds!